To provide meaningful educational experiences for our preschool and elementary students in an environment integrated by Gospel values which nurtures faith, community, prayer, and service.
Therefore, we believe that:
- Seton Catholic exists to teach the Gospel message of Jesus Christ, to love God and to love neighbor
- Parents are the child’s primary educator, and Seton Catholic School is a partner with parents in the education process.
- Seton Catholic School will provide a warm, caring environment where children can develop to their full potentia spiritually, academically, socially, psychologically, and physically.
- All children in Seton Catholic School will learn the value of human dignity and the concepts of peace and justice to enable them to be involved participants in a global society.
- Each child in Seton Catholic School regardless of race, cultural heritage, or gender will grow in self- esteem and develop their talents, skills, and interests.